Last updated June 20, 2021
We at Fil-Pacific Apparel Corp. (“we” or “us” or “our” or “the Company”) the owner and operator of the Site, value the importance of Personal Information of our users (“user” or “you”). Personal Information includes a broad range of data, such as name, date of birth, gender, physical address, e-mail, phone number, credit card information, or any other data that could identify an individual.
Personal Information Collection
Your Information may be collected when you visit and use the site on your mobile phone, desktop computer, and laptop. The Personal Data that the Site will collect from you may include:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Contact number
- Billing and Shipping Address
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Data from Promotional Activities, Contests and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests, giveaways and surveys.
Purpose of Personal Data Information Collection
All personal information that is supplied by individuals will be only used for the following purposes:
- Supervision and maintenance of customer’s account and access to services on the Site;
- To handle and fulfill all purchases and transactions done on the Site;
- To ship products to the corresponding destination;
- To process, accomplish all order/s or transaction/s and to respond to your questions and inquiries regarding our products and services;
- To inform and advise you of issues with service and unauthorized account activities, should any occur;
- To continuously enhance and upgrade the Site content and to personalize our platform according to our user’s benefit and preferences;
- To respond, acknowledge and record discussions, inquiries, maintenance, and other support, and to inform you if necessary;
- To provide maintenance and software updates for the improvement of the website and any other support that may be needed;
- To carry out necessary measures and analysis, such as but not limited to, surveys, data analytics, improvement of product and service, to further improve the Site’s usage and customer experience;
- To supply product information, campaigns, offers, and other services by e-mail and letter invitations, granted you have agreed to be contacted for these purposes;
- To abide by the applicable laws, safety and risk management and the terms of our payment processing access, financial and banking services;
- To secure from suspicious and illegal access on the Site;
- To monitor consistently our services and the Site;
- To execute and conduct a legitimate business practice.
Provision for Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your personal information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
We may share your information as allowed or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation, If the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Computer Data Collection
To provide a suitable product recommendation based on your preferences, and to provide a stable, secure, and, developing online experience with every usage of service and access to the Site, apart from the purposes mentioned above, we will be using customer identifying information, browsing history and connection details, as well as information collected through Cookies, and other similar internet storing technologies. We may also use collected information data through conventional internet technologies for analysis.
A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you, similar to a preference file created by a software application. This will allow us to understand and recognize your web activities which will enable us to enhance user experience and store your data preferences.
You are allowed to block cookies by going through your browser settings. However, it may also disable or interfere with fully experiencing the features of the Site.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
User’s passwords must be kept confidential with the usage of unique numbers, letters, and special characters. If the user shares his/her password with others, they will be liable for all consequences taken in the name of the user’s account.
For suspected compromised accounts, users should immediately change their passwords. Users are also reminded to always log off their accounts and close the browser after using the site, especially on a shared computer.
Policy for Minors
The site is designed for persons who are of legal age or at least eighteen (18) years old. We do not offer products or services to, nor knowingly collect personal information of persons below the age of eighteen (18) years old. Should we discover that the personal information of minors was provided without any legal basis, the data will be deleted from our database.
Options on Account Information
Fil-Pacific Apparel Corporation
Km 21 West Service Road, Buli, Muntinlupa City 1771